Admission to the school is subject to the approval of the Ministry of Education (Pvt. Schools) Abu Dhabi, hence the school holds no responsibility, should the admission be rejected.
Documents required for admissions :
Note: The below documents along with the fees will be submitted at the time of admissions, only when the seat is confirmed. Kindly note the below documents are compulsory as Admissions will not be processed without this.
Checklist for students :
- 2 recent passport size photographs with white background
- Copy of passport with valid residence visa (both first and last pages)
- Original and Copy of Emirates ID (front and back)
- Copy of attested birth certificate
- Copy of Immunization records
- Copy of Insurance card (front and back)
- Copy of attested transfer certificate (if the student is coming from outside the Emirate/outside UAE)
- Copy of progress report of the previous year
- If the applicant is locally transferred within Abu Dhabi, eSIS number and ADEK marksheet from previous school should be submitted.
Attestation for Transfer Certificate :
- For admissions from India, the Transfer Certificate needs to be attested by
- The District Education Officer/CBSE Regional Office (the Transfer Certificate has to be verified by the Education Office/CBSE Regional Office of the Zone/District/Area, from where the T.C. has been obtained).
- The Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (UAE)
- For admissions from other countries, the Transfer Certificate must be attested by the respective school and the Ministry of Education followed by the Ministry of Foreign affairs & by the U.A.E. consulate/embassy located in the country.
- For admissions from any other Emirate besides Al Ain, the Transfer Certificate must be attested by the respective school and Ministry of Education.
Checklist for the sponsor :
- Copy of passport as well as valid residence visa of the sponsor
- Copy of Emirates ID (front and back)
- Copy of recent electricity bill
- Registration is NO GUARANTEE for admission
- All admissions are subject to approval from ADEK
- The applicant must be a resident of Abu Dhabi and should have a Emirates ID.
- The Passport & Visa of the applicant must be valid by a minimum of one month.
- Minimum age for Grade 1 is 6 years as of 31st March (effective from Academic year 2022-23). Only applicable to newly registered students for the relevant academic year and does not affect currently enrolled students or their promotion to the next grades.